Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rac-n-Roll Garment Bag/Costume Rack/Rolling Backpack

Having a great bag/system is the key to staying organized when getting ready to go to a performance. 
Below is the link to the bag that our company uses.  It is called  Rac N Roll.  This will be the 4th season that I will be using mine and I LOVE IT.  The price is very reasonable for the YEARS of use that you will get out of it. 
The Rac N Roll is a rolling bag that has a rack built into it.  Removable bars store inside the bag until you need to use it as a rack.  It is VERY easy to put together.  Three bars and you are done.  It is made out of heavy duty canvas.  A  strong but light weight framing system is built into the bag to hold its shape and keeping your costumes from being crushed.  Wheel are easy rolling for smooth traveling.
It comes in two sizes~ Small & Large.  I have the Large....with three dancers I need every inch of it.  The small would be fine for one dancer.   In the Large I can store everything I need for three girls to go on stage!  Load up your stuff, zip it up and go!

Link to the site and see the video demo
Rac n Roll bag

Rac-n-Roll link:  http://www.racnroll.com/index.php


5 comments:

  1. I would have to agree. I just LOVE our Rac n Roll....It keeps this so very simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. rolling garment rack, garment racks manufacturer India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. rolling garment rack manufacturer, shopping racks manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! This blog is really interesting and gives good details. slotted angle racks, garment rack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A garment bag is a very useful travel bag in which one can hang various articles of clothing, as opposed to an ordinary suitcase with folded clothes inside. It is made of durable material, closes with a zipper and often folds in half and has a handle so it can be carried. There are various sizes and types of garment bags which serve different purposes.

    ReplyDelete